Wednesday, August 19, 2009

As God Created - Dan Fine

As you now from the previous posts...we are now at Tsavo National Park for a few days of Safari. Literally spread before us is God's creation. It's surreal to watch water buffal0, giraffes, baboons, zebras and ostriches all together at the watering hole and realizing this is as God created - not something created by man for optimum entertainment.

It feels very appropriate as I feel like our entire experience here in Kenya has been as God planned. We have seen His hands in our work - from his hands in getting our 13 computers from the US through Kenyan customs for free to the individual lives we've seen Him touch (both American and Kenyan).

Amongst the many thoughts I'll take home with me, the strongest is how clearly I've seen the God I serve in the US faithful to show up again and again here in the faces and lives of our Kenyan brethren. It may look different at times but there is great lessons to be learned in those differences!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you all!! I love the last sentence, "It may look different at times but there is great lessons to be learned in those differences!" ... so profound.
    Reese

    ReplyDelete